What is it?
p-Aminodipheylamine HCL is a substance used in dyes and pigments.
How can I avoid it?
You should avoid contact with this substance. Avoidance requires reading labels, package inserts, Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and on occasion, direct communication with the manufacturer.
- Fur dyes
- Hair dyes
- Manufacture of rubber chemicals
- Photographic chemicals
Other names for p-Aminodiphenylamine HCL:
- Diphenyl black
- N-(4-aminophenyl)-1,4 benzine-diamine
- N-phenyl-p-phenylenediamine HCL
- Phenyl-p-phenylenediame N
Potential cross-reacting/co-reacting substances:
- Other para-Amino compounds
- Para-Aminobenzoic acid
- p-Phenylenediamine (PPD)
- p-Aminophenol (PAP)
- Disperse Orange 3 (DOR3)
- p-Aminoazobenzene (PAAB)
- 4,4’-Diaminodiphenylmethane (DDM)