What is it?
Epoxy resin, cycloaliphatic is a curable synthetic resin mixture. Cycloaliphatics are known for their improved “weather ability” water moisture tolerance, resistance to blushing and water spotting, and better chemical resistance.
How do I avoid it?
You should avoid any contact with this substance. Avoidance requires reading labels, package inserts, Safety Data Sheets (SDS), and, on occasion, direct communication with the manufacturer.
- Manufacture of electrical insulating components (bushing apparatus parts, insulators)
- Neat oil
- Weather resistant solvent-based coatings for outdoor applications
- Protection surface coating
- Casting resin and compounds
- Coating for capillary electrophoresis
- Industrial maintenance paints
- Underwater coatings
- Structural adhesives
Other names for Epoxy resin, cycloaliphatic:
- 1,2-Cyclohexanedicarboxylic acid, bis(2,3-Epoxypropyl)ester
- Cycloalphatic glycidyl ester
- Araldit CY184
Potential cross-reacting/co-reacting substances:
- Other epoxyl-based adhesives/bonding agents/acrylates