SkinSAFE has reviewed the ingredients of Cleure Spray Deodorant, 8 fl oz
Cleure unscented spray deodorant does contain potassium alum, or potassium aluminum sulfate. This is a naturally occurring mineral found on rocks that contain sulfide and potassium minerals. This natural mineral salt is made up of molecules that are not absorbed by your skin, due to their large size. They inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria by forming a protective layer over your skin. It is found in many foods and in the human body.
- Hypoallergenic Deodorant Spray can be used for underarm, feet odor or anywhere else you want to control odor.
- It is a unique Blend of mineral salts and provides 24 hour natural deodorant protection.
- Mineral salts eliminate odor-causing bacteria
- Leaves no white residue or stain
- Aluminum free
All Products from this brand
- Fragrance free
- Paraben free
- Salicylate free
- Gluten free
- Free of aluminum chlorohydrate
- Made in the USA
- No animal cruelty
- Ecologically responsible
Legal Disclaimer - Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different product and ingredient information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.